Tuesday, October 18, 2011

How much do we really know?

To the readers,

Whilst staring out of the window in maths today, watching the wind pull leaves off the trees in a rather agressice fashion, I was pondering upon the fact that I know so little about the authours who write and help shape some of the most well known blogs in the stardoll community. In a way I adore the fact that I know so little about the most famous. Which helped me to decide on a suitable topic for todays post: How much do you know about me? I don't want to sound vain by writing this or making a post about myself and my own non stardoll related life, so I would completely understand if you want to finish reading here...

Georgie is the name I call the slightly odd person that my brain so happens to control. Yes unfortunately I am a teenager; fortunately I am a one of a kind unique individual who is most likely more mature than the next girl, but still partly stereotypically British in the fact that I eat and moan far too much. Here is the place I will record my thoughts, questions and stories- all the things floating around my head.

Annoyingly my best ideas occur to me in the period of time lying in bed before I go to sleep and I’ve fallen into a dream world before I can record my thoughts. Most of my idea’s float into my brain whilst I’m in my room, all the random crap I have collected over the years is well… my inspiration I guess. Odd findings, mismatched bags and boxes all seem to hold a memory – each is individual and special.

Collecting odd bit’s and bobs is my forte. The musty smell of time in charity shops is one I quite like. My sister is forever the snob and thinks the world of vintage is nothing more than a pile of smelly rags on hangers. I however disagree. Picking up the odd Chanel blazer or Hermes purse is not uncommon for me. I love how each item tells a story, even if we do not know it. It’s not something you would find with your run of the mill high street clothing. Don’t get me wrong I have nothing against the clothes from popular shops; the majority of my wardrobe comes from there. I just prefer something a little more… dated. My most recent find was a pair of bright red, Gola high tops which looked brand new. Despite being a little on the large side I knew they were the ones for me. They’re staring me in the face as I write, the silver glittery toecaps reflecting the light streaming through my window and making patterns on the ceiling.
I some times consider myself a little unusual different, a bit odd. My friends are a little strange but I find it hard to have an intellectual conversation with some of them. That is probably the reason why I spend my time in older company. I love having fun; immaturity unless influenced by alcohol just doesn’t come naturally to me though.

The other gender… my thoughts on them you ask? Relationships and I just don’t go together. Since watching the disintegration of my parents’ marriage I don’t want to be in one. I write that, however I can’t really make a proper decision as I’ve never fallen in 'love' before. I’ve often pondered upon the possibility that it is just fantasy, but what is it that people feel towards each other then? Marriage seems to work as often as it fails, why bother?

Hobbies and interest’s... Tricky. Exercise and I don’t exactly go hand in hand. I respect those who love it, I admit I find swimming very liberating especially if the water isn’t at minus temperatures; I just hate other types of sport. Am I interested in fashion I hear you girls cry. Fashion for me is a lifestyle choice- one I dip in and out of. My main passion is writing. Love doesn’t quite describe how I feel about it. Expressing my feelings on paper and being able to hold onto those thought’s forever, even if the brain forgets them. It’s an art form to some and a monotonous subject for others. I just can’t get enough…
Georgie/abbeydawn122 xx

No comments: